Scheduling your appointment:
1. Please call 703-597-4804, follow the prompts and leave your name, and telephone number if you reach the phone’s voice messaging system OR Click the secure patient portal link, register and request an appointment. You will receive a same day response.
2. Once your appointment has been confirmed, there are two ways to complete a few forms which will help with your appointment. You could either Download and complete the following forms located in the ‘Forms’ section of this website New Patient Intake Form, Demographics Form, HIPPA Compliance Patient Consent Form, Patient Financial, Rescheduling Policy and Patient Consent to Treatment Form.
If you have created your Client Portal account, the New Patient Intake Form and Demographics Form are available to be filled directly on the portal, while the other listed forms will need to be Downloaded and signed.
3. Please read the message below explaining Direct Pay Practice, and the Fee schedules for various visits.
4. You will receive an appointment reminder message prior to your appointment day.
Understanding what having a Direct Pay Physician means, and why this is the right model for you:
Dr. John’s Best Health is a Direct Pay practice, what this means, is that you pay your physician directly for the time spent in ensuring you get the best care possible. The ‘middle-man’ which in this case is the insurance company, is not put in the driver’s seat, rather your physician can take the necessary time to speak with you, understand the factor/factors causing your health problem, communicate with your specialists when appropriate, and formulate a treatment plan specific to your needs.
1. You can, and are encouraged, to submit your itemised bill to your insurance company. If you have a Flexible employee benefit plan, you can submit your itemized bill to the plan for possible reimbursement.
2. Dr. John has an NPI number, and any lab/radiological tests, consultations or medications ordered, are covered by your regular insurance plans.